Submitted by Bryan Sears / Emmanuel College on Mon, 08/26/2013 - 11:30
Forums

Dear Colleague,

I am writing you to call your attention to a planned symposia entitled "Developing Inorganic Curriculum at the Undergraduate Level" at  upcoming the 247th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society in Dallas, TX March 16-20 2014 . 

This symposium will provide a forum for inorganic chemistry educators to share their experiences with design of curriculum and utilization of pedagogical techniques for inorganic chemistry courses offered at the undergraduate level.   The symposium seeks to showcase individual or departmental efforts to address not only the needs of undergraduate majors enrolled in upper level advanced inorganic courses, but also the early incorporation of inorganic chemistry topics within the introductory level chemistry courses and laboratory. Papers that address the challenges of inorganic course design, pedagogical methods in the classroom or laboratory development would be appropriate presentations for this symposium

If you are interested, I would encourage you to submit an abstract at  abstracts.acs.org  before the October 21 deadline. I would also ask you to please share this message with others who may be interested.

Kind Regards,

R. Bryan Sears, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Emmanuel College
321 Administration Bldg
400 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
phone:614-735-9890